Wednesday 18 April 2012

Shares Finance Advisor - Vasanthi



Welcome to any finance info:

 

Stock markets play a very significant role in the economy by channeling investment where it is needed and can be put to best (Liberman and Fergusson, 1998). The stock market is working as the channel through which the public savings are converted into investments and then are channelized to industrial and business enterprises.

"I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful."

--
Warren Buffett

I am Vasanthi, from a beautiful place visakhapatnam, AP of India. I was involved in stock market activities from the last 15 years.

I had my graduation B.E in Electrical Engineering) and my post graduation M.Tech in Technology Forecasting from Andhra university college of engineering. My M.Tech in technology forecasting has helped me in analyzing stock market variables in new perspectives and think out of the box.


I started evaluating and analyzing the technical and financial parameters of the stock market with the help of various forecasting methodologies. Then I have learnt that no single methodology can be applied in understanding the fluctuations of stock market.

I developed my own strategies with the vast experience I have earned and succeeded in understanding it to a comfortable level. I am not interested or emotionally attached to any particular stock and I don’t intend to make clients for myself. This has triggered me to develop my own website to serve the needs of all types of Investors. This has laid foundation to a new website ‘anyfinanceinfo.com’.

‘anyfinanceinfo.com’ is developed out of sheer passion and zeal to bring three communities under one umbrella. 

(i)Small investors and beginners who seek information on fundamentals of stock market. This powerful stock market portal gives you an insight into Indian stocks traded on BSE and NSE.

(ii) Medium and large investors who needs business plans and strategies of companies. Some points that these investors want to look for in a business plan presentation are: Uniqueness of a company or project, Benefits derived from a capital infusion, how will the company succeed and attain profitability, is management capable of implementing the business plan, are financial projections realistic, and is there an exit strategy for the investor. ‘anyfinanceinfo.com’ provides all strategic information they want.

(iii) Entrepreneurs and future leaders. ‘anyfinanceinfo.com’ focuses on this unique community to deepen and nourish their management skills and imbibe high goals in them. “business leader of the month” an article in this site has made this powerful website portal unique.

I welcome all investors to take part in our perceptive journey with due diligence and assess their own risk levels before investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment