Thursday 17 May 2012

USB Outlet Quattro-”The Gadget Plug”


As you can imagine I have a bunch of gadgets and they all come with their own little box that you plug the USB into, before you plug it into the wall outlet. I have a million of them. They are bulky, some have the little folding prongs, you need to make sure you have it with you all the time or you cant charge anything, literally just one of those everyday annoyances.
Well, here’s something you may not have seen before (at least I haven’t) and as I gaze upon it lovingly, I wonder to myself, where have you been all my life? Meet the Outlet Quattro, designed just for your ever popular USB charged gadgets and gizmos. Gone are the days where you will require those little detached black or white boxes, “high tech” your house and get these babies built right in.

Designed to fit right where your old and boring regular outlet used to be, sure, you wont have a place to plug in your vacuum, but are you really worried about vacuuming? The Quattro delivers 22 watts of  output power, can charge up to 4 of your devices at the same darn time, draws non of that pesky standby power and exceeds 5 star energy standards. We don’t need no stinking vacuums!

Anyway, probably best to get an electrician involved, although it may be quite simple to install for anyone with a smidgen of electrical knowledge, personally I see myself holding the screwdriver right before I am zapped unconscious, and falling to the ground covered in soot, with my hair on fire… and if you’re really worried about the vacuum, there’s a regular dual outlet with 2 USB ports alongside. See? Who’s got you covered?

Available from currentwerks.com for under 40 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment